Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Advanced Filter Brewing
THIS COURSE IS BOOKED UPON REQUEST ONLY THAT’S WHY YOU DON’T SEE ANY AVAILABLE TICKETS. PLEASE EMAIL OUR COURSE INSTRUCTOR JOSH AT email@example.com AND WE WILL ORGANISE TIME AND DATE THAT SUITS YOU.
Learn about the simplest and cheapest way to make coffee
This is a fully customized coffee course in which you have the option to learn about brewing method of your choice: V60 Filter, Cold Drip, Aeropress ideal for travel, Plunger (French Press), Stovetop or Moccamaster.
Brewing coffee the good old fashioned way can be quite rewarding and a lot cheaper than espresso machine set up at home. All you need is a coffee maker, kettle and some beans.
This course covers the fundamentals of your chosen Steep and Release brew method. It also unfolds the knowledge and tasting skills required to analyse brewing results and adjust brew parameters for better results. You’ll learn how to brew delicious coffee at home or on the go.
Benefits: When booking you have the opportunity to purchase Hario’s Buono Kettle and Glass Decanter, as well as Acacia Brewing Scales all at a highly discounted rate. All used by top industry professionals, these products will help take your filter brewing to the next level. Ask us for the details about price of products you're interested in.
- Brew a Moccamaster / Cold Drip / Pour Over / Plunger / Stovetop (brewing method of your choice) and improve your tasting skills to analyse brewing results
- Establish coffee:water ratios and understand the coffee Refractometer & TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
- Achieve perfect extraction
- 400g bag of Clandestine Roasters Signature Organic House Blend Coffee Bean
- Certificate of completion
- Achieve perfect extraction by adjusting the brew parameters (grind, time, agitation)
- Your interest to learn!